Tuesday 1 December 2015

Harry Potter TAG



Hello everyone there! I haven't posted for a while but now I'm back and I welcome you to my new post and as you might already know (since you've all read the title of this post) this is going to be the Harry Potter tag.

(This post might include spoilers to all of the seven books and eight movies. Continue reading on your own risk.)

Favourite book?

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Or Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. I don't know. I cannot decide. But these two are the HP books are read mostly. (And they look like that.) 

Favourite movie?

I'm going to repeat myself. My favourite Harry Potter movie is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I think it's the only movie in which we actually are in a world of magic. It's most likely because of the many trifles e.g. in one of the scenes in The Leaky Cauldron we can see a hovering teapot which is serving tea. 

 
My favourite book covers.

Most disliked book?

I don't know why I never liked the fourth book, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Both, the book and the movie, feel so depressing (although the have some nice parts as well). And the fact that this is the book in which Voldemort came back is not making it better at all.

Part of book/movie which made me cry?

I dare to say I never begon to cry because of a book. Unlike because of a movie. But don't think I'm one of the girls who cried when Fred died. No, I'm really not. But I have to admit that there were some tears after watching this scene. I wasn't sad at all but it was just a wonderfull moment. (Since then I love Statues.)

 

Which character would I like to see?

Even though a meeting with Hermione Granger sounds interesting, my choice is going to be Ginny. (But the book one!) I want to see her Bat-Bogey Hex and I admire that she didn't give up with Harry for about seven years.

Favourite character?

Neville Longbottom. The fact that even a forgetful outsider can become a hero calms me somehow. Maybe I still have hope!

What would be my patronus?

I hope in some bigger cat. Cats are awesome. Everybody should like cats.


The Wand, the Stone or the Cloak?

The Cloak of Invisibility. And no, it's not because I'd like to listen to people talking when they think I'm not there... But having the Elder Wand would be also nice. I'd most likely end very soon and very bad but it would be worth it.

In which house I'd be?

Years ago, I'd say I'm 100 % Ravenclaw. But thanks to Pottermore (in it's better times) and a bit of thinking i realized that even though I have the requirements for Ravenclaw as well, I'll forever belong to the ambitious and cold Slytherins...

What does Harry Potter mean to me?

Simply: so, so much! Harry Potter is the first book series I've ever read. For years I wasn't reading anything else but Harry Potter. He showed me that I don't need a wand to feel magic - a good book is enough. And I suspect that he stands behind my dream as well...

---

That's everything for today's post. I'll be grateful for every comment and if you decide to do the Harry Potter as well share the link to it with me so I can read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment