Thursday 19 November 2015

4 Tips What To Do If You Oversleep

Yesterday I overslept. Yesterday, on the worst day even possible, I was sleeping like a little baby until my dad came to get me out of the bed. (God thank him!) And then I was in a big hurry...

And as always I couldn't find anything. My bag wasn't prepared. I didn't know what I want to wear. And I spent too much time in front of the mirror instead of making me a proper breakfast. (Which I regretted later this day.) Later in school I found out that nothing I had  in my bag I actually used. Simply: my whole day was in a big mess.

So today I have a few tips for you what to do when you oversleep...

1) Don't panic.

When you find out you've overslept panicking is the worst thing what you can do. Don't freak out. Just be calm. And everything is going to be fine. In your mind quickly plan everything you have to do e.g. Now I'm gonna pack my bag, I want to put this and that into it and then I'm going to... You got it?

2) Choose your priorities.

In such morning, when you are in a hurry, you might not have enough time to do everything you usually do. So what to do?

Choose the most important.

If you know you can't endure a day without a proper breakfast than have your breakfast and rather go in the same clothes as you went yesterday. I you think just a slice of bread with butter eaten on the way is enough for you till lunch you can have some more time in front of the mirror and make your hair look nice.


3) Speed up the entire morning.

When you oversleep you can't spend an hour choosing what you're going to wear today or cooking a rich breakfast. Or in front of the mirror making your make-up look perfect. You just have no time for that.

Everything has to be easy, quick and simple.
Have a quick breakfast. I can recommend some cereals or a bread with some butter, jam, honey or whatever you like and it's easy and quick to make. And as for the drink you can go with a glass of cold milk. But remember: No breakfast (and especially no drink in the morning) is not a solution!

4) Don't be too choosy and picky.

(This point might be useless for boys but I'm gonna include it anyway.)

As I said in my previous tips. Speed it up. I suppose the most important thing for you is to be in time when you oversleep. That means sometimes you don't have so much time to do your make-up or hair.

So my tip is don't bother with your look. Wear something you have worn before, just some jeans and a T-shirt. Make a ponytail or a bun. Wear no make-up or just a mascara (and concealer maybe if needed).


---

So that's it. These are my tips. I hope you at least got their point. And I also hope it was at least a bit helpful for you. If you have any other tips, write them in the comments.

And see you next time!

10 comments:

  1. Great tips. Don't panic and choose your priorities are perfect. If I know I have a busy day ahead, I'll decide on an outfit and gather what I need to take with me the night before. I am NOT a morning person so planning ahead is essential. My brain doesn't wake up for about an hour. Enjoy a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. Doing everything the night before is also possibility but when writing thist post I assumed that none of that has been done yet.

      Delete
  2. It helps me to have a makeup bag ready to go which I can take with me to work/class that way when I get a chance I can apply that there. The same with breakfast on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not skipping breakfast is very good tip. It will make you crabbier than you already may be since you are now running late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Once or twice I decided to skip my breakfast and the whole day sucked. Thank you so much for your comment!

      Delete
  4. Awesome tips! I agree with just trying to catch back up where you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tips are awesome + the sweater is super cute!!! Thanks for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad I helped! And the sweater looks wonderful, I agree.

      Delete