Wednesday 11 November 2015

Get To Know Me TAG

Hello, so today I have a Get To Know Me TAG, because I thought it would be nice to let you know a bit more about me before I start full blogging.

  • What is your name? My name is Julie Gyselová. (If you wonder about the -ová thing, it's a classical women's surname ending in Czech Republic.) 
  • How old are you? I am 15. Or sometimes I say 3 and 3/4. (Can you guess my birth date now?)
  • What is your favourite subject at school? My favourite subjects are Czech, English, IT and History.
  • What is your favourite drink? I like drinking sweet coffee and tee and watter of course.
    I love coffee. And books.
  • What is your favourite song at the moment? Dvořák's New World Symphony - Allegro con Fuoco. It's an unusual choice, I know, but it's a magical piece of music. Go and listen to it!
  • What is your favourite food? I love any kind of pasta and pizza.
  • Favourite book of all time? Harry Potter. Definitely.
  • Favourite colour? Black, grey and white.
  • Do you speak any other language? I speak quite a lot languages I think. I can speak English, Czech and German. I learn French (but I'm horrible at it), Spanish and Latin. And even though I can't speak I understand Slovak.
  • Favourite Movie? The Imitation Game.
    The Imitation Game.
  • How many siblings do you have? I have a 13 years old brother called Dominik.
  • Favourite TV shows? I'll go with How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones and Sherlock.
  • What phone do you have? A four years old Samsung. It hardly works.
  • How tall are you? 1 meter and 60 centimeters.
  • Can you cook? A bit yes. I can do pancakes, some pasta with vegetable sauce and easy things like that.

    And this is me. (And no, I'm not the white dog.)
    So that's it. That's the tag. I hope you liked it and see you next time.
    Have a nice day, Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment